Monday, October 12, 2009

Mini-Series on Marriage from Matthew 19:1-12

The response from these messages have been encouraging. I have tried to preach the truth from Matthew 9:1-12 in love and compassion. One dear lady said after sermon two, “Pastor, I almost did not come to church today because I knew you would be preaching on the divorce passage. But boy am I glad I came; you preached a message of encouragement and hope even for us who have been divorced.” Praise God! It is only by His grace!

Sermon one: The Foundation of Marriage. Matthew 19:1-6

Sermon two: The Enemy of Marriage. Matthew 19:7-9

Sermon three: The Alternative to Marriage. Matthew 19:10-12

You can down load the messages by clicking on the titles. Please feel free to share these messages with others if they have been a help to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment